- Require a Brief questionnaire related to a Bass Pro Shop visit
Recent clients of the Bass Pro shop may get involved in a internet survey for a chance to get a $500 giftcard to Bass Pro. As a way to gain the giftcard that the customer needs to be 18 decades old or older and a LEGAL resident of the USA. The Site is operated by OpinionScope That’s a registered Trade Mark of ClearData Research, Inc. in conjunction with Bass Pro Shops. Any questions about the questionnaire can be led to email@example.com.
What is needed to take the OpinionScope survey?
- Working Online connection
- The survey code (this code will likely be 7 digits in length)
- Date of trip mm/dd/yy format
- Home Zip-code
- Home postal code (Canadian residents only)
- Transaction number (see client receipt) (6 digits in length)
Once the Bass Pro customer has provided the aforementioned information they are going to be asked a series of poll questions in regard with their trip to add: “Did you have any contact with Bass Professional associates waiting for you?” And “what sort of services and products are you currently shopping for on this visit?” . The OpinionScope poll comes with a red bar at the bottom righthand corner that shows how far in percent the consumer has improved through the Bass Pro Shop poll.
Once ALL the poll questions are answered the customer will have the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes drawing for a $500 Bass Pro gift card. The probability of winning will be dependent on the total amount of people who input every month.
Bass Pro Shop
- Popular outdoor merchant specializing in hunting, camping and fishing
- Founded in 1971 by outside enthusiast John L Morris when he was tired of shopping at sub par outside stores
- Rivaled by Cabelas and Gander Mountain
- Has an operating revenue over 3.5 billion bucks
The Bass Pro Shop was founded in the Trunk of an old beat Brown Derby liquor shop near Table Rock Lake at 1971. During that time most of the store sold was worms and other form of fishing bait (chiefly for catfish). Now the company has grown to a billion dollar business with over 20,000 employees. Popular brands sold throughout the store comprise Johnny Morris Reels, Offshore Angler, RangeMaxx Red-head, Worldwide Sportsman, Uncle Buck’s and White River.