Debt Telephone Settlement
- Obtain the cold hard truth in regards to class action lawsuit entitled Thornton, et al. v. NCO Financial Systems Inc..
- This is case number 16 CH 5780 and is currently pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 10/26/2017 (luckily course members do not need to attend this annoying hearing in order to accumulate around 90 clams)
DebtCallSettlement.com is admisntered by the Angeion Group who are based at 1801 Market Street, Suite 660 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (the firm can be contacted via email at info@DebtCallSettlement.com or by phone at 1-855-551-7374). Class members who received a intrusive debt forecast from NCO Financial Systems may get a cash money settlement as being a consequence of this recent robo call class action compensation. Your Debt C All class action lawsuit was filed by plaintiffs Wesley Thornton of both Virginia and Antoinette Stansberry of Illinois in the Spring of 20-16. Both plaintiffs say these forecasts were made using automatic dialing gear and also a prerecorded or artificial voice message. Class members claim that these calls were in violation of the TCPA that prohibits individuals from using an automatic dialer or a prerecorded message unless they gain expressed approval from the client.
Read : Costa Vida Customer Survey
- Some group members said they obtained around 7 calls a day about a debt collection
- The deadline so submit a claim is listed as 10/17/2017
- Class members will probably be represented by Benjamin H. Rich Man, Keith J. Keogh, Douglas J. Campion, along with Kas L. Gallucci
- The defense has hired big shot lawyers James K. Schultz and Daniel W. Pisani to represent them at court
- The fairness hearing will take place at the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division in 1 pm CT
- Pros close to this Debt Call lawsuit have discovered which the settlement fund is currently assessing in at approximately 8 billion US Dollars