My Lowe’s Life
- Enables Lowe’s Life employees on the web gateway accessibility
- All former Lowe’s Employee should follow HR Connected information here
- The site is controlled by Lowe’s, Inc..
- The employee must have their revenue quantity and password
Lowe’s offers a help video go here for those who have trouble with online web browsing. Lowe’s has partnered vendors to give assorted employee promotional offers to comprise places like CVS, Cigna, Allstate, E Trade, Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Any questions about this application should be made to the employees HR Manager. In case an HR Manager is not available at the employees location they can predict HR Shared Services in 1-888-HRINFO5.
Read : Kohl’s Charge Account Online
MyLowe’s Employee Benefits
- Prescribed Drugs
- Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness Plan Crash
- Pre-Paid Legal
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- Commuter Benefit
Employee medical 2014 bi-weekly rates range between $55 to $83 for an individual or $177 to $270 for family plans. Dental rates for a single employee check in at a very low cost of $19 and $19 for a family plan.
How to enrol in MyLowe’s Life for new employees?
- Visit the Empowered Benefits enrollment system
- Click “Enroll Now” from the Redbox
- After the enabled Rewards compilation has been assessed the Lowe’s worker will notice hyperlinks to the left hand to health seller sites such as Blue CrossBlue Shield of Alabama along with WageWorks
- Click on the register link and provide relevant information
- A MyLowe’s Life FAQ are available here
All employees are should enroll in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan benefit. This benefit allows an employee to own more of Lowe’s by purchasing Lowe’s normal stock. Part time employees are allowed to enroll after a year of service and full-time Lowe’s employees will register immediately.
- www.myloweslife.com employee Log in