Merrick Bank Online Creditcard Setup:
Receiving a new credit card can seem like the end of the road of the applying and activation process but whenever you pull a charge out of the envelope it is not prepared to be used at your favourite store quite nonetheless. Before having a new bank card you will need to finish a process which is known as “creditcard activation”. Merrick Bank lets their charge cardholders to easily complete this process on the web through their Credit Card Activation method. All of you will need to complete the process is device with internet access and your Merrick Bank Credit Card account information.
How To Set Up A New Merrick Bank Credit Card For Use:
- Remove your brand new card from the envelope it was mailed on and see the Merrick Bank Activation Page
- Cardholders will probably then need to enter the entire 16 digit account number found on their credit card (that can be found on the front of your card)
- Cardholders will probably be required their date of birth and the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder social security number
- The two above Items of personal information are required to verify your identity to Make Certain That the cardholder is in possession of their brand new card
- New Cardholders can also set up an internet Account together with Merrick Bank in which they can manage All Their accounts preferences, view balances, and also create payments
Once the above steps have been completed your fresh card is going to probably be prepared for use. Merrick Bank provides various bank card types (both traditional and secured card) that are intended to satisfy specific criteria consumers could possibly be seeking in a credit card. As with lines of charge it’s essential that you maintain your account in good standing and there are many advantages that may be used with your online account such as bill payment qualities to make sure you do not fall behind on your own accounts.