University of Phoenix FAW
- Students can apply for financial assistance application online with the University of Phoenix
- Clients Will Need to Develop a Login Name and Password until they can start an online program
- Users will also need their identification Record Number or IRN assigned by the college
In case the users does not possess a IRN amount, then please contact with your Campus Advisor or the University of Phoenix School Funding Web Technical Service Hotline at 1-866-226-7497. Tech support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week excluding major holidays.
University of Phoenix School Funding Web
- Online University who is a subsidiary of Apollo Group Inc..
- Founded in 1976 with only 8 pupils by John Sperling
- The school started at the Phoenix metropolitan area and enlarged to San Jose, California at 1989
- failed to Begin the Internet degree program until 1989
The University of Phoenix has more than 100 campuses and learning centers using a peak enrollment of almost 600,000 students this season. Registration has fallen due to a selection of reason to incorporate the snubbing of online degrees and the high cost of education that has not matched the job prospects for university students. To enroll at the University Students should have:
- Requiring a high-school diploma OR
- GED OR
- GED equal
The University of Phoenix offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree degrees and is believed to be a for profit institution of higher learning.
Read : Rabat Processing Center
U of Phoenix Schools of studying
- School of Business
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Information Systems and Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
It’s advised that students select a traditional college campus as opposed to an online faculty as conventional colleges graduate students have improved hiring prices and incomes.